Firmware Update For Ugoos AM3 V 2.1.1
This firmware's most important part is frame rate improvements:
We have added a whole new settings menu for new functions, like ability to change resolution, choose policy for 25 and 30 fps videos and add ability to display resolution mode in upper status bar.
v.2.1.1 - 18/06/2018
1. Fixed Wi-Fi disconnection problem of old Zyxel routers
2. Fixed vsync problems with android automatic frame rate function (Kodi 17+)
3. System automatic frame rate function changes:
- fixed bug of returning to last mode after stop video
- added ability to change resolution
- new settings menu
- added ability to choose policy for 25 and 30 fps videos
- fixed SPMC bug. Now not need enable media codec option
- added ability to show current display mode in the status bar
4. Added ZaagTech multi-touch screens support
5. Security patches update
6. Memory optimization
7. Fixed MAC addresses problem
8. Changed some settings priority
Download Link: Ugoos AM3 V 2.1.1 Image
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...
0.4.0 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available available via OTA for your device! Changes announce in coming v.0.4.0 eng: 1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental) 2. Added experimental video codec fi ...
IMPORTANT: This is a release firmware! OTA update will come to the device automatically. If your device hasn't got an update, you can use the Increment OTA files at the bottom of this article. IMPORTANT! STARTING FROM THIS VERSION, AL ...
Important! 0.3.9 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA, when turn into stable version. For users of the previous beta 0.3.8.1, an over-the-air update to 0.3.9 will be immediately avail ...