Firmware Update v0.2.3 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models
Yes, we unified firmwares for Amlogic S922x model and S905x2/S905x3 models. United forces will provide more quality for all devices in a product line.
We want to say all participants and beta testers of 0.2.2 firmware, this release happened due to your support and common contribution.
Down there we have mentioned several important modifications and fixes, you should know about:
Added disable auto power-on function
Many of our users mentioned that behavior of device regarding to power on is subject to a big discussion. Therefore, we have decided to give an ability to choose, weather you want automatic power on or not.
You can switch it in: Settings -> Power
We also have connected this function with CEC support feature.
We fixed Wake Up via CEC
Display size setting
We have added a function for making an ability to change the size of the objects on the screen using changing DPI tool. Be careful using this feature. It may cause some unexpected objects rescaling.
Android TV Remote Service
Now we adapted standard Android TV Remote Service app to our firmwares and replaced it with application from Google Play Market.
22 November 2019 Changelog version 0.2.3
1. Fixed CEC wake up
2. Added CEC work with function "disable auto power-on"
3. Improvements of system automatic frame rate function for more stable work with program AFR functions
4. Fixed video offset (black stripes), if use custom display size
5. Fixed colored stripes bug when boot with AV and on some old TVs
6. Replaced Android TV Remote Service to version from play market
7. Fixed bug, not showing all external storages for Samba Server
8. Added usb audio settings, removed USB audio routing from developer settings
9. Fixed CPU load with droidlogic app
10. DolbyVision disabled by default
11. Fixed "None" proxy setting
12. Fixed static ip settings bug, not showing current dns servers
13. Added custom ir power key setting
14. Changes in deep color setting
IMPORTANT: This update should come via OTA automatically. If automatic update is not working, you can manually install this update using full OTA file or image file and PC. Among the fixes and improvements listed in ch ...
IMPORTANT! Please do not mix up with just additional boot from sd card, this is real dual boot firmware where you can switch the system using power menu. This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in orde ...
IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable ...
Ugoos Team wishes all good to our customers in 2020 and here we go with the last Release Candidate of this year. IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using re ...