Firmware Update v0.2.9 for Ugoos AM6 & v0.2.8 for Cube X2/X3 models
This update should come via OTA automatically. If automatic update is not working, you can manually install this update using full OTA file or image file and PC.
Among the fixes and improvements listed in changelog below, here are some details about the most important ones:
We add experimental ability to use mouse as a touch input, due to some requests from them customers. This ability may be useful in some games or several apps were touch imitation needed. Also we have added ability to enlarge mouse pointer and increase it's speed.
Playback Settings Improvements
We add disable switcher for all video effects and optimization, have fixed bugs regarding picture mode settings including correction of hue setting and totally removed sharpness setting.
In order to change some settings in picture mode you need to choose User mode instead of standard or other preinstalled one.
Full changelog 12.02.2020
1. Fixed audio clicks in AV port
2. Added mouse settings to TvSettings
3. Added experimental ability use mouse as touch input
4. Video Picture Settings. Disabled system automatic frame rate function
5. Video Picture Settings. Fixed bugs of hue setting
6. Video Picture Settings. Removed sharpness setting
7. Video Picture Settings. Added setting for disabling all video effects and optimizations
8. Fixed some buttons in Chrome
9. SambaServer. Changed names of storages
10. Fixed crash of Bluetooth settings when device connected
11. Added support ext4, ntfs, exfat for SD cards in recovery mode
12. Added support ext4 for usb storages in recovery mode
13. Added support of multiple storages (partitions) in recovery mode if use System Update application
14. Fixed automatic update error with expanded storage
15. Fixed some crashes of System Update application
16. Fixed update from expanded storage if use System Update application
17. Fixed periodic disconnect of usb 2.0 ports (AM6 only)
0.3.3 firmware is a RC version for Ugoos Brand devices and will be available via OTA later, IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using releas ...
0.3.2 RC firmware became a stable one and now available via OTA, If your device can't find this update automatically, please download full OTA pack using the links from the bottom of this article or DOWNLOAD CENTER Chan ...
IMPORTANT: This update will NOT come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable ...
IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable ...