Firmware Update v0.3.2 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models
0.3.2 RC firmware became a stable one and now available via OTA,
If your device can't find this update automatically, please download full OTA pack using the links from the bottom of this article or DOWNLOAD CENTER
Changelog 1.05.2020 v.0.3.2
1. Fixed multichannel PCM audio problem. Added automatic detection
2. Fixed SPDIF work for 192 kHz 32 bit audio (AM6, X2)
3. Added high resolution audio support in user applications (sample rates higher 48 kHz)
4. Added PCM audio settings
5. Added SPDIF passthrough support when TV connected to AV
6. Fixed crash when exiting hibernation mode
7. Fixed returning to the same mode when use system AFR function
8. Added restoring last active display mode after HDMI hotplug event if possible
9. Added option for power on via Bluetooth (Device Preferences -> Power)
10. Removed CEC shutdown command when device reboot
11. Added option for power off related devices when going to sleep (Device Preferences -> Display -> HDMI CEC)
12. Changed some translations in TvSettings
13. Made TvSettings window translucent
14. Added top margin for Accessory window in TvSettings
15. Cifs, Nfs clients. Disallow enable client if not filled all fields
16. Changed default wallpaper
17. Changed Wireless assistant settings, disabled fireasy by default
18. Added Ugoos remote server
19. Added Remote Control Buttons application (AM6)
20. Added support red, green buttons from new ugoos IR remote (AM6)
21. Video freeze fixed for mpeg-4 videos.
Changes announce in coming v.1.0.9 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Important! This firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. More information about types o ...
Important! 0.5.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 16.05.2022 v.0.5.1 1. HDMI CEC fixes 2. Fixed resetting HDMI sound and passthrou ...
Important! 0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video codec fixes setti ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Changelog v.1.0.7 1. Fixed formatting some SD cards as device storage 2. Fixed e ...