RC Firmware Update v0.3.3 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models
0.3.3 firmware is a RC version for Ugoos Brand devices and will be available via OTA later,
This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable updates. Please install these versions at your own risk. We appreciate your help finding new bugs.
You can download fimwares or full OTA pack using the links from the bottom of this article
In DOWNLOAD CENTER you can download only STABLE firmware and OTA Packs
1. Fixed work of multichannel high resolution PCM audio
2. Added saving display mode after turning off/on the TV with AV receiver
3. Now default display mode for applications equals resolution in settings
4. Now Lock UI size function worked for all display modes
5. Applications will not be redrawn if enabled Lock UI size function
6. Fixed screen rotation for non FullHD interface
7. Some wallpapers are copied to user folder
8. Added Fake Wi-Fi function
9. Fixed some crashes of application TvSettings
10. Added horizontal recent apps window as option
11. Made improvements for more stable rewinding of video
12. Fixed not worked TV volume control by CEC in some cases
13. Fixed h265 playback crash
14. Fixed interlaced video stream jitter bug
15. Fixed display freezes and becomes slow/lags while selecting PIP mode options in VLC app
16. Fixed freezes when playing 8k video (X3)
17. Ugoos remote changes:
- added quick connection menu
- added gamepad menu
- fixed work with third-party keyboards
- added multi-touch to the touch screen
- added button on-off vibration
- added button power off TV box
- other changes
Dualboot build with CoreELEC
1. Increase CoreELEC partition size to 3GB
2. Replaced CoreELEC night build to stable 9.2.2
This week we have launched two new products in our Brand line: Ugoos X4 TV Box Series A middle-price device with a well-known Amlogic S905x4 SoC becomes a good companion for any digital task including media playback with AV1 video ...
0.4.2 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available via OTA for your device! Changes' announce in coming v.0.4.2 1. Fixed Magisk update process 2. Fixed option of disabling auto power-on for new devices 3. Few syst ...
Firmware Update v0.4.1 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models is now a stable release! Important! 0.4.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Ch ...
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...