RC Firmware v.0.2.7 for Ugoos AM6/AM6 Pro & X2/X3 Series models
Ugoos Team wishes all good to our customers in 2020 and here we go with the last Release Candidate of this year.
This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable updates.
Changelog Release Candidate v0.2.7 30.12.2019
1. Fixed audio clicks in AV port
2. Added mouse settings to TvSettings
3. Added experimental ability use mouse as touch input
4. Video Picture Settings. Disabled system automatic frame rate function
5. Video Picture Settings. Fixed bugs of hue setting
6. Video Picture Settings. Removed sharpness setting
7. Video Picture Settings. Added setting for disabling all video effects and optimizations
8. Fixed some buttons in Chrome
9. Samba Server. Changed storage names
10. Fixed crash of Bluetooth settings when device connected
11. Added support ext4, ntfs, exfat for SD cards in recovery mode
12. Added support ext4 for usb storages in recovery mode
13. Added support of multiple storages (partitions) in recovery mode if use System Update application
14. Fixed automatic update error with expanded storage
15. Fixed some crashes of System Update application
This week we have launched two new products in our Brand line: Ugoos X4 TV Box Series A middle-price device with a well-known Amlogic S905x4 SoC becomes a good companion for any digital task including media playback with AV1 video ...
0.4.2 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available via OTA for your device! Changes' announce in coming v.0.4.2 1. Fixed Magisk update process 2. Fixed option of disabling auto power-on for new devices 3. Few syst ...
Firmware Update v0.4.1 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models is now a stable release! Important! 0.4.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Ch ...
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...