Ugoos UT4 firmware update 1.0.0
Today we prepare new improvements and fixes pack for your UT4.
This update comes with OTA or, you can reflash manually using image: Download
Main changes from previous version:
1. Changed display format for CPU and RAM Info (Ugoos Settings). Added icons to status bar.
2. Network Usage information can be displayed in the status bar (Ugoos Settings).
3. Fixed bug display CPU load in status bar.
4. Fixed bug mount/unmount usb storages.
5. Added support multiple usb storages.
6. Now usb storages with one partition mounted without intermediate folders.
7. Added support exFAT file system.
8. Fixed bug reading/writing to usb storages on ntfs and ext file systems.
9. Fixed bug with sounds from AV output when turn on or reboot box.
10. Added screen rotation (Display Settings).
11. Fixed bug focus in Launcher3 when hide/show status and navigation bars.
12. Now the ability to switch users is available.
13. Added multi window mode (Display Settings).
14. Added ability to switch launcher with RC in Home Settings
15. Updated vpu and gpu libraries.
16. Updated UgoosLauncher to ver.1.1.
17. Updated RkVideoPlayer.
18. Added Ugoos version of Kodi player.
19. Other bug fixes
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...
0.4.0 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available available via OTA for your device! Changes announce in coming v.0.4.0 eng: 1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental) 2. Added experimental video codec fi ...
IMPORTANT: This is a release firmware! OTA update will come to the device automatically. If your device hasn't got an update, you can use the Increment OTA files at the bottom of this article. IMPORTANT! STARTING FROM THIS VERSION, AL ...
Important! 0.3.9 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA, when turn into stable version. For users of the previous beta 0.3.8.1, an over-the-air update to 0.3.9 will be immediately avail ...