Ugoos UT4 firmware update 1.0.0
Today we prepare new improvements and fixes pack for your UT4.
This update comes with OTA or, you can reflash manually using image: Download
Main changes from previous version:
1. Changed display format for CPU and RAM Info (Ugoos Settings). Added icons to status bar.
2. Network Usage information can be displayed in the status bar (Ugoos Settings).
3. Fixed bug display CPU load in status bar.
4. Fixed bug mount/unmount usb storages.
5. Added support multiple usb storages.
6. Now usb storages with one partition mounted without intermediate folders.
7. Added support exFAT file system.
8. Fixed bug reading/writing to usb storages on ntfs and ext file systems.
9. Fixed bug with sounds from AV output when turn on or reboot box.
10. Added screen rotation (Display Settings).
11. Fixed bug focus in Launcher3 when hide/show status and navigation bars.
12. Now the ability to switch users is available.
13. Added multi window mode (Display Settings).
14. Added ability to switch launcher with RC in Home Settings
15. Updated vpu and gpu libraries.
16. Updated UgoosLauncher to ver.1.1.
17. Updated RkVideoPlayer.
18. Added Ugoos version of Kodi player.
19. Other bug fixes
Important! 0.5.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 16.05.2022 v.0.5.1 1. HDMI CEC fixes 2. Fixed resetting HDMI sound and passthrou ...
Important! 0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video codec fixes setti ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Changelog v.1.0.7 1. Fixed formatting some SD cards as device storage 2. Fixed e ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family OTA update should already come to your Ugoos device running Amlogic S905x4 SoC Changelog 13.01.2021 ...