Ugoos TV Launcher on Google Play
Performing Ugoos TV Launcher, we consider our own experience and advices of our partners and TV Box community.
We want to say thank you to dozens of customers and users helping us to improve and find bugs during these two months. Detailed feedback give us a lot of information about launcher and bring new ideas for realization.
Now we ready to share Ugoos TV Launcher with every TV Box user.
Capability and stable processing tested on SoCs powered by RockChip, Amlogic, Mstar, AllWinner.
Ugoos Launcher gives you:
- Adaptive remote controller and air mouse support
- Variety of nine color themes for main launcher elements
- Customizable background: you can choose from a list or use system background
- Customizable desktop icons: amount on one screen, border size, icon background
- New category selector: eight categories + one with all applications
- Quick start of main application from every category
- Improved capability with different DPI
- Added horizontal progress bar
- App version displayed now in Options menu
- Launcher speed improved
- Moving apps between different categories improved
- Bug fixes`
Important! 0.5.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 16.05.2022 v.0.5.1 1. HDMI CEC fixes 2. Fixed resetting HDMI sound and passthrou ...
Important! 0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video codec fixes setti ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Changelog v.1.0.7 1. Fixed formatting some SD cards as device storage 2. Fixed e ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family OTA update should already come to your Ugoos device running Amlogic S905x4 SoC Changelog 13.01.2021 ...