Ugoos TV Launcher on Google Play
Performing Ugoos TV Launcher, we consider our own experience and advices of our partners and TV Box community.
We want to say thank you to dozens of customers and users helping us to improve and find bugs during these two months. Detailed feedback give us a lot of information about launcher and bring new ideas for realization.
Now we ready to share Ugoos TV Launcher with every TV Box user.
Capability and stable processing tested on SoCs powered by RockChip, Amlogic, Mstar, AllWinner.
Ugoos Launcher gives you:
- Adaptive remote controller and air mouse support
- Variety of nine color themes for main launcher elements
- Customizable background: you can choose from a list or use system background
- Customizable desktop icons: amount on one screen, border size, icon background
- New category selector: eight categories + one with all applications
- Quick start of main application from every category
- Improved capability with different DPI
- Added horizontal progress bar
- App version displayed now in Options menu
- Launcher speed improved
- Moving apps between different categories improved
- Bug fixes`
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...
0.4.0 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available available via OTA for your device! Changes announce in coming v.0.4.0 eng: 1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental) 2. Added experimental video codec fi ...
IMPORTANT: This is a release firmware! OTA update will come to the device automatically. If your device hasn't got an update, you can use the Increment OTA files at the bottom of this article. IMPORTANT! STARTING FROM THIS VERSION, AL ...
Important! 0.3.9 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA, when turn into stable version. For users of the previous beta 0.3.8.1, an over-the-air update to 0.3.9 will be immediately avail ...