Firmware update v 1.1.2 for Ugoos UT4
Today Ugoos UT4 users get the screen notification about 1.1.2 update.
Let's get some details about new release:
This feature let users attach additional USB LAN ports. We add management tab in Ethernet settings, so now you can activate/deactivate and switch between LAN interfaces in one click. This feature was popular on Ugoos 4.4 Android devices based on RK3288 SoC and now we implemented it for RK3368.
Run Ethernet management: Settings – Network – Ethernet
HDMI color mode
For the majority of different TV screens and monitors device defines HDMI color mode automatically, but, due to some specifics, for a few amount of screen devices we had incapability in parameters. So now, you can manually choose color mode from menu in order to choose appropriate one:
Run color mode settings: Settings – Display – HDMI Color Mode
Auto Frame Rate
Via playback of many video samples, we concluded that sometimes AFR function in KODI is choosing best options for playback due to different video parameters. For more convenience, we set tree options for Frame Rate:
Video resolution priority
Frequency resolution priority
Kodi has their own Frame Rate settings, so these options enabled in other players with using generic codecs.
Run AFR settings: Settings - Display - Autoframerate
Full changelog v 1.1.2
Main changes from previous version:
1. Fixed mount bugs.
2. Improved playback.
3. Fixed bug when the TV does not show image from hdmi after boot/reboot.
4. Applied RKMC patches.
5. Added autoframerate settings (Settings -> Display -> Autoframerate).
6. Added HDMI Color Mode Settings (Settings -> Display -> HDMI Color Mode).
7. Now state of connection to PC is saved after reboot.
8. Fixed touch sounds bug.
9. Added switcher of Ethernet interfaces (Settings -> Ethernet).
10. Gamepad Settings: fixed bug of "Delete Profile" button when there is no connected devices.
11. Gamepad Settings: added mouse filter.
12. Gamepad Settings: added reaction to connection / disconnection of devices.
13. Ugoos Kodi v.16.1.
14. Fixed wifi channels bug.
15. Hardware Monitor: fixed crash sleep bug.
16. Changed boot animation.
IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable ...
IMPORTANT: This update should come via OTA automatically. If automatic update is not working, you can manually install this update using full OTA file or image file and PC. Among the fixes and improvements listed in ch ...
IMPORTANT! Please do not mix up with just additional boot from sd card, this is real dual boot firmware where you can switch the system using power menu. This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in orde ...