Ugoos UT3/UT3S/UM3 new 2.0.8 Android 4.4 firmware ready!
Good day! We are ready to show you new 2.0.8 firmware for our RK3288 brand line. We always trying to fix current bugs and listen with attention your feedbacks and suggestions. So, let we announce details about our new ROMs:
Change log (version 2.0.8) – 13 June 2015:
- Android: add network monitor - Settings -> Ugoos Settings -> Show network activity
- Android: add Ethernet switcher (eth0, eth1 ...etc) for USB adapters - Settings -> Ethernet -> Interface
- Settings: add Save button in static ip settings
- Ugoos Settings: add checkbox for bluetooth prefix "FireFly-" for FireEasy control. Without it bluetooth connection will not work
- Sound: XBMC noise problem fixed
- Settings: fix Ethernet on/off switch logic
- Kernel:add ip multicast for Fireasy
- Audio: Bitstream: fix some receiver's hbr no sound issue
- Hdmi: fix edid list bug
- Audio: Bitstream: fix nlpcm/hbr audio compatiable problem
New 2.0.8 firmwares folder link (use AndroidTool for reflash, tool and instruction inside):
Please use Google Chrome browser for work with "Mega.co.nz" file hosting
- UM3/UT3/UT3S firmwares folder - Download link
HOW TO INSTALL OTA UPDATES MANUALLY:
- Choose needed OTA update from firmwares folder and download it
- For incremental updates you should be sure in your current firmware version number
- Rename archieve to "update.zip"
- Copy OTA firmware archieve to root of USB flash or SD card
- Insert your USB/SD in device
- Device should automatically recognize archieve and offer you to update
- By default data partition is 4gb. If you need choose another parameter file (second field in AndroidTool) from root folder
- If you need update your device without full reflash, uncheck "parameter" and "misc". Partitions size will not de updated
- Feature "Preffered install location" in ugoos settings by default in "Let system decide" and system installing some apps on SDcard
- Fan: if your UT3 have internal fan it will be controlled automatically by temperature: now set 70C to fan on, 65 to fan off. In ugoos settings you may change fan mode
- Root: by default Android not rooted. If you need it, install Root in ugoos settings: just su binary or binary with SuperSU app
We really appreciate your help with suggestions and feeback guys! Please feel free write it to us. Together we can make best firmwares and support in our market!
Important! 0.5.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 16.05.2022 v.0.5.1 1. HDMI CEC fixes 2. Fixed resetting HDMI sound and passthrou ...
Important! 0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video codec fixes setti ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Changelog v.1.0.7 1. Fixed formatting some SD cards as device storage 2. Fixed e ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family OTA update should already come to your Ugoos device running Amlogic S905x4 SoC Changelog 13.01.2021 ...