Ugoos UT3/UT3S/UM3 firmware v 0.3.1 with Linux released!
Hello. We are pleased to announce the release of the new version firmware with Linux. In this version firmware based on Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet. Firmware is available for owners Ugoos UT3, UT3S and UM3 devices.
Change log (version 0.3.1) – 31 July 2015:
- Firmware is based on Ubuntu 15.04 and official Ugoos android firmware v2.2.0
- The next packages was modified for working with systemd:
- For mechanisms of initialization wifi and bluetooth was created special packages (wifi-ugoos and bluetooth-ugoos). In future it allow updating logic work of mechanisms without reflashing devices.
- Added support 802.1Q in kernel.
- Changed logic of work getting mac address for wifi. Now used unique mac address from module.
- Installed additional packages :
- Ubuntu Software Center
- Language Support
login and password for Ubuntu : ugoos
Important! By default Android tool configured to flashing "clear" android on your device. If you want install
“Dualboot” or “Clear linux” click right mouse button by program window, and then select
Then choose one of configurations files:
- config.cfg - if want flash only Android
- config_dualboot.cfg - if want flash dualboot
- config_linux.cfg - if want flash only linux
Full firmware updating guide for you device you can find in archive.
Firmware for UT3S - download
Firmware for UT3 - download
Firmware for UM3 - download
0.3.4 firmware is an RC version for Ugoos Brand devices and will be available via OTA later, IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release ca ...
0.3.3 firmware is a RC version for Ugoos Brand devices and will be available via OTA later, IMPORTANT: This update will not come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using releas ...
0.3.2 RC firmware became a stable one and now available via OTA, If your device can't find this update automatically, please download full OTA pack using the links from the bottom of this article or DOWNLOAD CENTER Chan ...
IMPORTANT: This update will NOT come via OTA automatically. You need manually install this update in order to use it. Using release candidate firmware you still will be able to update your device via OTA, if you want to continue using automatic stable ...