Ugoos UT3/UT3S/UM3 firmware v 0.3.1 with Linux released!
Hello. We are pleased to announce the release of the new version firmware with Linux. In this version firmware based on Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet. Firmware is available for owners Ugoos UT3, UT3S and UM3 devices.
Change log (version 0.3.1) – 31 July 2015:
- Firmware is based on Ubuntu 15.04 and official Ugoos android firmware v2.2.0
- The next packages was modified for working with systemd:
- For mechanisms of initialization wifi and bluetooth was created special packages (wifi-ugoos and bluetooth-ugoos). In future it allow updating logic work of mechanisms without reflashing devices.
- Added support 802.1Q in kernel.
- Changed logic of work getting mac address for wifi. Now used unique mac address from module.
- Installed additional packages :
- Ubuntu Software Center
- Language Support
login and password for Ubuntu : ugoos
Important! By default Android tool configured to flashing "clear" android on your device. If you want install
“Dualboot” or “Clear linux” click right mouse button by program window, and then select
Then choose one of configurations files:
- config.cfg - if want flash only Android
- config_dualboot.cfg - if want flash dualboot
- config_linux.cfg - if want flash only linux
Full firmware updating guide for you device you can find in archive.
Firmware for UT3S - download
Firmware for UT3 - download
Firmware for UM3 - download
Important! 0.5.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 16.05.2022 v.0.5.1 1. HDMI CEC fixes 2. Fixed resetting HDMI sound and passthrou ...
Important! 0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video codec fixes setti ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.7 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family. Changelog v.1.0.7 1. Fixed formatting some SD cards as device storage 2. Fixed e ...
Firmware Update v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changes announce in coming v.1.0.6 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family OTA update should already come to your Ugoos device running Amlogic S905x4 SoC Changelog 13.01.2021 ...